Total Pageviews

Friday, November 4, 2011

Do a cover song of Jessie J's "Price Tag"

November has already crept in again, but this time I really don't mind. I think the conditioned hatred I used to have of fall has finally left. For it used to mean summer was over, and so were the warm days of non-stop running about the neighborhood, going to the beach, having no homework or cares and enjoying the family vacations to the beach. Soon to come were mornings that started at 6:00 a.m., the never ending stream of worksheets and book reports, the constant struggle to stay awake all day. Don't get me wrong I did have my share of fun at school too, but it paled i comparison with the freedom of summer. But now the school days are long gone and fall now just means when I walk down the street, the trees will look like impressionistic brushstrokes, which I don't really mind at all. I finally have made myself sit down and crank out a cover with a video like I've always planned on doing, so without further delay, here it is. Jessie J's "Price Tag".



Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here!