Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 4, 2011

"The Young Professionals" New Video

Hey, so I mentioned in the last post I am a part of a duo called "The Young Professionals". We have a little bit of funk influence, a little pop, a little R & B and a little Reggae. We will be working almost around the clock to build up a solid repertoire with enough variety for any crowd. We are really looking forward to getting a following in Annapolis and playing for my hometown friends to Here is one of our many covers.

So here is a little sample of us doing a Maroon 5 cover:



Feel free to leave a comment below, let me know what you think of the cover and also let me know what covers you would want to hear us play! We do have a lot more videos to make before we start taking requests but, if there are enough suggestions for a certain song, we will add it to the repertoire.

1 comment:

Comment Here!